The Proof

I have loved photography from a young age and have wanted to make it a part of my life.
Well I have been able to do some photo shoots here and there but nothing official  Until just other month, I was able to schedule my first photo shoot. As I am just learning the ropes all I had was my camera and some props I made the night before based off of ideas that I had seen on pinterest. The woman I was able to photograph was pregnant, had her baby a few days after, and I captured her pregnant belly just in time. Below are just a few photos from my first maternity photo session. 





Comments

  1. Cute cute cute. You are well on your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are on your ways, my dear! Work your passion and you will never 'work' a day in your life!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I did it again...

Never