24 Years have come and gone



I celebrated my 24th Birthday on June 1st.
It was a simple celebration spent with Hedrick going to dinner, movie and Central park.
It has been years since I have had a "big" birthday party.
In the past 24 years of life I have lived through quite a few different experiences...


Being Born, quite traumatizing for a young child


Spent time with my LARGE family


Enjoyed PBJ sandwiches and Disney movies at my grandparents


Making friends and unfortunately loosing friends as well


Enduring through 12 years of school

Working....A LOT

Moving away from home

Going to College

Leaving College

Experiencing living and surviving on my own


Moving ALL the way to the New York and deciding to stay

Going back to College again

Working....some MORE


Meeting Hedrick



Working on my Photography...slowly

Anyway, life has been quite an experience in the past 24 years. I look forward to the great experiences which are yet to come. I hope you will all enjoy the journey with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I did it again...

The Proof

Never